Tuesday, September 8, 2026

AN AIRLINE CAPTAIN REMEMBERS 9-11

About 4 years ago, I did an interview a retired Delta Airlines Captain who was on the job on 9-11-01. Capt. John Manstrom was a classmate in the 1961 Class at Valley City, North Dakota, High School. John is based in Atlanta with his wife, Verna, and I interviewed him via Zoom from my "bat cave" in Fargo. I have a link to this video permanently on the video list on this blog and on my class blog. But, given this is the 25th year after that horrible day, I thought I'd re-post it in commemoration of all the lives lost that day in three locations, starting with the two towers of the World Trade Center in New York City. This video was originally done for my High School Class blog, Hiliners61.blogspot.com. But to view it now, click here.

No comments: